ABOUT RED TIGER LOTUS
The Red Tiger Lotus has been put to use as a traditional medicine for thousands of years. Correct use of the Red Tiger Lotus, usually brewed as a tea or smoked as a mixture, is said to bring relaxation and promote deeper sleep with the added benefit of lucid dreams.
It has also been used to treat liver conditions, urinary tract infections and it even has some traditional uses as a powerful, natural aphrodisiac that can promote a stronger, healthier sex drive.
The Red Lotus plant is often used as a natural remedy throughout Asia, India and Africa. Its use for relaxation and vivid, lucid dreams are only becoming more widely known today.
• Loose - Current size options: .5oz, 1oz, 4oz, 8oz. The herbs come in a standup holographic bag with a clear front, so you are able to see your beautiful herbs <3
• Follow on Instagram @urbll_ to be automatically entered into a gift card drawing for urbll.com each month🎁 and to stay in-the-know on flash sales and new product drops!
• Sign up for our newsletter at urbll.com for a second monthly drawing. Winner is notified via email on the 2nd of each month!
• Follow us on TikTok + Twitter @urbll_
• Follow us on the Etsy app to be notified when we post a new product or run a sale
• Have questions? Chat with us through our new chat feature at urbll.com or message here us on Etsy
SALE TERMS - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING
Due to the nature of our business, being that we are a small family-run business who focuses on providing top-quality products with a quick turnaround, we cannot accept cancellations, returns or exchanges on any product in our shop. We make our products in small batches to ensure freshness and quality, and we often start the process of fulfilling orders the same day the order is received. Therefore, we cannot accept cancellations, returns or refunds.
Please remember, herbal regimens are not one-herb-fits-all, as they may affect everyone differently. It's important to educate yourself thoroughly about any herbs and their potential contraindications before adding them to your herbal regimen. Please research herbs thoroughly before adding them to your regimen to make sure they are right for you. The information on this page is intended for educational purposes only, and we ask that you please consult your physician about any medical concern you may have. These products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration; therefore, we cannot claim to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.