The organic herbal ingredients in Counting Sheep tea work together to calm the body and relax the mind for a peaceful and restful night of sleep. The herbs in this sleepy-time tea blend have been traditionally favored to help users fall asleep and stay asleep, allowing them to wake up feeling refreshed and recharged.
- Add a large pinch (1-2g) to tea bag or infuser (for iced tea, use 2x herbs)
- Steep in 6-8oz hot water for 5-10 minutes
- Optional: add milk, honey, lemon or agave to taste
- (We recommend drinking this tea 3-60 minutes prior to bed)
100% ORGANIC INGREDIENTS - ZERO ADDITIVES OR PESTICIDES
• Egyptian Blue Lotus - Nymphaea caerulea
• Red Raspberry Leaf - Rubus idaeus
• Marshmallow Leaf - Althea officinalis
• French Lavender Buds - Lavandula angustifolia
• Skullcap - Scutellaria lateriflora
• Chamomile - Matricaria chamomilla
ABOUT URBLL LLC
We are a family-run, women-owned business that is dedicated to bringing our incredible customers top-quality herbs at a quick turnaround. We handcraft a variety of herbal products and blends, all carefully curated by our plant-biologist and herbalist founder. All herbs we carry and use to craft our blends are 100% organic, pesticide-free, additive-free, and ethically & sustainably sourced
- Follow us on Instagram + TikTok @urbll_ to participate in our monthly giveaways and to stay in-the-know on flash sales and new product drops!
- Sign up for our newsletter at urbll.com for a second monthly drawing. Winner is notified via email on the 2nd of each month!
- Follow us on the Etsy app to be notified when we post a new product or run a sale there, although you'll always find our lowest prices here at urbll.com
These products have not been evaluated by the FDA; therefore, we cannot claim to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information on this listing and at urbll.com is for educational purposes only. Please research herbs thoroughly before adding to your regimen