The 8 lotus varieties included in this sliding box sampler are:
- Whole Egyptian Blue Lotus Flower
- Egyptian Blue Lotus Loose Petals + Stamen
- Triple Lotus Blend
- Sacred Pink Lotus
- White Tiger Lotus
- Red Tiger Lotus
- Yellow Lotus
- Sacred Lotus
How do I use Lotus flowers?
• Tea: Add a large pinch (1-2g) of petals to a teabag or tea infuser, add to 6-8oz hot water and steep for 7-10 minutes. Use more or less herb for a stronger or lighter cup. Add milk, honey, agave, or lemon to taste. The whole flower can be steeped outside of a tea bag, as it blooms in hot water and makes for a delightful tea drinking experience. Feel free to mix the different types in a single cup of tea as well for synergistic effects!
• Smoke: Many of our customers choose to roll or pack lotus petals with other smokable herbs. It is also common to roll or pack lotus petals on their own, however we have found that it burns more consistently when combined with other herbs
• Soak: Add lotus to the bath for a sensational relaxing experience. We recommend/prefer Whole Egyptian Blue Lotus for soaking because the whole flowers bloom so beautifully and really add to the serene experience of a peaceful soak
• Craft/other: The possibilities for lotus truly are endless! We provide this sampler for those looking to experiment with a variety of different types, and to learn which is your favorite
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• Does this contain any additives?
No! Organic lotus is the ONLY ingredient in this product. In fact, none of our products contain any additives of any sort
• Will this show up on a test?
No! Our lotus varieties are organic and contain no additives. Lotus is not tested for by drug tests
• Does Urbll offer free shipping?
Yes, we offer free domestic shipping on orders over $50! Simply use code SHIP50 at checkout
• How long does shipping take?
We currently have a processing and handling time of 1-3 business days. Business days are Monday-Friday. We typically ship most orders using USPS Ground Advantage, which takes 2-5 business days. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking number. Please allow at least 48 hours for your tracking number to update
• Do you accept cancellations?
Due to the nature of our small business, and due to the fact that our products are made in small batches and are often made-to-order, we are unable to accept cancellations. Please be absolutely sure that you are happy with your cart before placing your order with us
• Do you accept returns?
We are unable to accept returns of opened items. In the case that you'd like to return an unopened item, please let us know within 3 days of receiving your item. Return shipping is the sole responsibility of the buyer. We are unable to refund original shipping costs, and a 15% restocking fee will be applied to all returned items
We are a family-run, woman-owned business that is dedicated to bringing our incredible customers top-quality herbs at a quick turnaround. We hand-craft a variety of herbal products and blends, all carefully curated by our plant-biologist and herbalist founder. All herbs we carry and use to craft our blends are 100% organic, pesticide-free, additive-free, and ethically and sustainably sourced
- Follow us on Instagram + TikTok @urbll_ to participate in our monthly giveaways and to stay in-the-know on flash sales and new product drops!
- Sign up for our newsletter at urbll.com for a second monthly drawing. Winner is notified via email on the 2nd of each month!
- Follow us on the Etsy app to be notified when we post a new product or run a sale there, although you'll always find our lowest prices here at urbll.com
Please remember, herbal medicine is not one-herb-fits-all, as each herb may affect everyone differently. It’s important to educate yourself thoroughly about any herbs and their potential contraindications before adding them to your herbal regimen. The information provided on this listing is for educational purposes only. We ask that you please consult your physician about any medical concern you may have. These products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration; therefore, we cannot claim to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.